Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Keep the Momentum Going

Not only for your New Year's Resolutions, but in every aspect of your life - work, relationships, good health.  When you reach the point where your days become routine, it can become difficult to maintain focus.  Things become mundane.  You get bored.  You can keep the momentum going though by creating a plan and remaining present.  When you do this, you'll find ways to keep your job, love life and friendships alive and thriving.  Not to mention yourself!



How do you know if it's time to make a plan?  Ask yourself:
  • Am I being present and honest with myself?
  • How well am I communicating to others?
  • How effective am I in reading and sending verbal and non-verbal messages?
  • What can I do to make myself better - deeper commitment? continuing education?
  • What support do I need from others - friends? therapy?  community group?  
  •  
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop the story."  - Orson Welles


No comments:

Post a Comment